Kings Park Day Main Street Business & Storefront Participant Application
If you are interested in becoming a Main Street Business And Storefront Participant for Kings Park Day, please review the details below and complete & submit the form.
$125 for each booth space (Approx 10x10). Applications must be received by June 1, 2024 deadline along with payment. Non-Member applications received after June 1 will be charged a late fee of $50. No rain date or refunds except if cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions.
**Chamber members with paid-up dues as of May 15, 2024 are FREE of CHARGE. Please contact our office to reserve your spot.**
Terms & Conditions:
- No food or beverages allowed to be sold or given away unless you have Health Dept permit.
- All participants must provide their own table, chairs, tents, displays, etc.
- Vendors can start setting up at 7:30 a.m. on the sidewalk and move to the street when SCPD closes Main Street to traffic, around 8:15. All participants must remove their vehicles after unloading. Main Street will be closed to all traffic including vendors by 9:30 a.m.
- All Participants are required to keep their booth area clean and discard all garbage before leaving the fair. Dumpsters are available for your use. You must vacate premises by 4:15 p.m.
- Any store on Main Street that WILL NOT be taking part in the Fair, the Chamber requests the use of the space in front of your store for other vendors to set up their tables. Any participant utilizing this space will be required to follow all the rules and regulations of the Fair. Any storefront business participating please contact Diane Motherway with the information on your display.
Complete The Registration Form Below
Join Our Mailing List
Keep Up-To-Date With Chamber Events & News