If you are interested in becoming a Non-Profit Participant for Kings Park Day, please review the details below and complete & submit the form.
$30 for each table space (Approx 10×10). Application deadline date June 8, 2023.
$55 for each table space for applications submitted after 6/8/23.
**Chamber members with paid-up dues as of May 1, 2023 are FREE of CHARGE.**
Terms & Conditions:
- FULL REFUNDS GIVEN IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION DUE T0 COVID RESTRICTIONS.
- No food, samples or beverages are allowed unless previously approved Food Vendor.
- Participants must provide their own table, chairs, tents, displays, etc.
- All participants must remove their vehicles after unloading. Main Street will be closed to ALL traffic by 9:30 a.m.
- Participants are required to keep their booth area clean and discard all garbage before leaving the fair. Dumpsters will be available for your use. All tables, displays, tents, promotional items, etc. must be cleaned up and cleared off Main Street by 4:00 p.m.
- All participants must have their reserved spaces and signed applications Paid In Full prior to the Fair’s deadline date.
- Any store on Main Street NOT taking part in the Fair, the Chamber requests the use of the space in front of your store for other vendors to set up their tables. Any participant utilizing this space will be required to follow all the rules and regulations of the Fair. Any storefront who WILL be participating and have a set-up in front of their storefront, please contact Diane Motherway with the information on your display so you can be listed and advertised in the Smithton News Special Pull-out Section. This Section will have a map of the Fair’s events, give-aways, drawings, raffles, and more. This is FREE advertising for your organizations
Complete The Registration Form Below