If you are interested in becoming a Food Vendor for Kings Park Day, please review the details below and complete the submit the form.
Food Vendor Fee:
$240 for each table/booth/food truck space. Applications must be received by 6/8/23 with full payment. Please send check or money order with application or pay on line. Kings Park Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to reject any application for past infractions.
Terms & Conditions:
- IF EVENT HAS TO BE CANCELLED DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS FULL REFUND WILL BE GIVEN.
- No Rain Date
- No food or beverages allowed to be sold unless listed above and approved by the Chamber. Chamber will notify you of approval. Chamber reserves the right to remove any item or vendor selling unapproved items.
- Participants must provide their own table, chairs, tents, displays, food trucks, etc.
- All food and beverage items sold or distributed are under the Rules and Regulations of Suffolk County Health Department and Consumer Affairs. All food/ beverage vendors must follow all regulations, requirements, codes. Vendors must obtain proper permits from Suffolk County.
- Prices must be on all items being sold.
- Participants are required to keep their booth/food truck area clean and discard all garbage before leaving the fair. Dumpsters will be available for your use. All food trucks, tables, displays, tents, etc. must be cleaned up and cleared from Lot by 4:30 p.m.
- Any vendor applying after June 8 will have to have special clearance by the Chamber due to late registration. No vendor will be allowed to set up on June 17 without payment in full.
- Vendors must follow New York State and Suffolk County regulations for sale of items.
- After approval application will be forwarded to DePasquale Enterprises for processing.
Complete The Registration Form Below